Transportation Lighting Alliance (TLA)
The TLA is a group formed of vehicle lighting manufacturers, government agencies, and the Lighting Research Center (LRC) to perform cooperative research and education on the roadway visibility system. The TLA advisory board, made up of representatives from each member organization, sets policy and votes on research. The initial focus is on vehicle forward lighting and visibility. By developing a research framework in this area the TLA is identifying and performing strategic studies to fill in gaps in our collective understanding and develop technology independent means for evaluating lighting solutions.
Membership in the TLA provides:
- Leverage of research funds
- A small responsive working group that speaks with an objective voice
- The ability to interact with students - future leaders in transportation lighting
- Updates of latest research findings
- An opportunity to network
- Access to LRC personnel and resources
Current TLA members:
For more information please contact:
John Bullough, Ph.D.
|TLA Home | Alliance Description | Become a Member | Members Only | Links | Public Documents|