Become a Member
The goal of the Transportation Lighting Alliance (TLA) is to create a cooperative forum to perform research on vehicle and roadway lighting and visibility. This goal will be met through a collaborative effort of transportation lighting manufacturers, government agencies, and the Lighting Research Center (LRC), to advance and improve lighting specification, design and practice.
The Operating Plan: Scope of Work and Organization
The operating structure for the TLA can be found here.
- A leverage of research funds by participation in a major collaborative research project as agreed upon by advisory board
- Opportunities to provide input on target activities
- Two votes per sponsor to determine research agenda
- Two meetings annually
- Access to LRC personnel and informational resources on transportation issues
- Access to the latest transportation lighting research findings
- Recognition of sponsorship on all print and electronic publications related to the TLA
For more information please contact:
John Bullough, Ph.D.
|TLA Home | Alliance Description | Become a Member | Members Only | Links | Public Documents|